1. What types of things do you tend to procrastinate on?
2. Read John 20:1-9. What are the assumptions from the various people in these verses?
3. Read vs 10-18. What do you find interesting about the way Jesus dealt with Mary Magdalene?
4. Read vs 19-31. Looking over these verses, what else do we learn about the Resurrected Jesus?
5. When Paul confronted Gov. Felix (Acts 24) about Jesus’ resurrection, Felix grew uneasy and did not want to embrace Paul’s assertion that Jesus had indeed risen & would someday hold Felix accountable for his life. Felix postponed making a decision due to his lifestyle. How does this happen today?
6. Read John 3:16 in several Bible versions. From just this one verse, what can we tell people about the Good News of the Gospel?
7. As an application, complete the following sentence… Because Jesus rose from the grave, this week I will…