1. What attracted Boaz to Ruth? Her beauty? Any evidence of that? Her character? Any evidence of that?
2. What about Boaz drove him to have compassion on Ruth?
3. Can you see the components of Romans 5:3-5 play out in each of their lives?
- Rejoicing in suffering?
- Seeing the connection between suffering and endurance?
- Seeing endurance produce character?
- Seeing character produce hope?
- Feeling God’s love – not shame in our hearts during or after our suffering?
4. Can you relate to a time this series of experiences happened in your life?
5. What characteristics of others draw them to you?
6. How is Character a matter of the heart? – are you born with it? can you develop it?
Leave a Reply