Ruth in Review – Ruth Ch.4
Small Group Questions – Week of March 12, 2017
1. When did you get to do something special or go somewhere special because of a contact of someone with connections?
2. Read 4:13-15. What details stand out to you in these verses & why?
3. Read vs 16-17. These verses link Ruth to King David’s genealogy. What do you find interesting about that? What does this say about God’s weaving of history?
4. The book ends with Naomi content & grateful, even though it started with her being broken over her tough times. Looking back over your life, what period of life was the most difficult for you?
5. Ruth’s relationship with Boaz was a truly a game changer. Discuss the various ways her world changed. Discuss the ways has your union with Christ been a game-changer for you?
6. We all love happy endings! The Bible assures us that if we are trusting in Christ, we will ultimately have a very happy ending! Discuss how this is going to happen & what you are looking forward to when it happens.