We were never meant to take this journey of faith alone or in secret. God has entrusted us with the great and mighty gift of the gospel, something too precious and life-giving to keep to ourselves.
Beth encourages you to guard what God has entrusted to you, further His kingdom by sharing Christ with others, and pour into future generations just as Paul once mentored Timothy. Because in this journey of joy and hardship, we need each other to stay the course and live a life of faithfulness.
Ladies please join us this next bible study. We will be studying Entrusted by Beth Moore. Benefits of this study include:
- Supporting other believers in Christ, as they in turn encourage you
- Realizing you’ve been entrusted with the gospel and gifting to serve
- Discovering why mentoring is a pivotal part of the faith journey
- Increasing your effectiveness as a Christian
- Learning to continue in ministry despite hardships
- Challenging yourself in the discipline of daily Bible study
This 6 session study starts Monday 2/20/17, 6:30-8:30 pm. Please sign up by 2/12/17 so that books can be ordered. Questions? Call Judy Gloe 314-560- 1441 or Amy Houston 573-294-6040.
For additional information check out Lifeway’s website